Sunday 18 September 2016

INTERVIEW SPECIAL #1#WithAayushiArora#MissUniverseIndiaTop6



1.  Is it easy to balance law and glamour?


As easy as balancing thyself on a football. Initially, it seems impossible and you might as well break a leg or two, but with some vicariously crazy practice and experience you become an expert. Invest the right amount of time in the right work. As you've noticed, I talk not only fashion and law, but business too. Haha! 

2. Are your classmates able to concentrate in the class when you are present?


It depends entirely on where their interests are vested in, me or the law textbooks. But, I'm sure they are crisp enough to focus on the teacher as well, since they're captivating enough to catch the interests of the students. 

3.  Do you think when you will be pleading in the court, the judge will forget the law, the witness its scene and the opponent its arguments?


I'd like to counter question this time- whom do you owe your flattery skills to? 
You never know, that's my USP to win cases. So now you know if you want the judgement in your favor, which lawyer to contact. * Wink*


4. Why do tall girls wear heels? Do they want to talk to sky? 


I'll make the statement better, they want to reach the sky. Heels are the most useful and gorgeous invention. Though i am blessed with a good height of 5"8 but that doesn't stop me from wearing heels and giving short people a pain in the neck.

5. How will you manage to condone your attendance?


I've never been this clue less in my entire life. In case any of you have an idea how to go about it, please contact me. Till then, let me plead for some lectures.

ABOUT THE RESPONDENT:



Aayushi Arora is an extremely dedicated and sincere young girl pursuing B.Com.LL.B.(Hons.) from the University Insitute of Legal Studies, Panjab University. She has recently made to top 6 in Miss Universe India 2016. She was among top 5 finalists in Campus Princess 2016 (Season 2) and Miss Yamaha Fascino 2016. A vivacious girl at heart, Aayushi takes keen interest in both co-curricular activities and studies, and lives each moment of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment